HFY Series Fan Powered Terminal Unit
The HFY Series Fan Powered Terminal unit is designed for ceiling-mounted applications where preconditioned outdoor air is introduced to deliver the right amount of dehumidified outdoor air at the lowest sound levels.
The HFY series comes with the option for IEC's DDC Controls System Offering, BACnet and modbus compatible, providing the necessary sensor solutions for:
- Outside air flow
- CO2/VOC sensing
- Airflow, water, electric heat
- Condensate overflow indication
- Dirty filter indication
- Supply/Return air temperature
- Occupancy and more!
- 600-2000 CFM
- 2-pipe cooling coil options
- 2-pipe heating coil or Total Electric heat options
- Standard EC Motor, customized for constant volume or constant torque operation
- Outdoor air damper assembly
- Option for additional plenum for sound attenuation
- Multiple service and access panels
- Provided with a galvanized finish or painted finish
- Reduce first costs - reduce the air handler size and required ductwork through more efficient management of partial system loads. The HFY minimizes the number of components required to supply the space with desired air conditions.
- Ease of installation & service — units arrive at the site ready to hang with pre-installed Unistrut channels and are designed to provide ready access to critical parts for rapid service, cleaning and maintenance.
- Reduce operating costs — the energy efficient EC Motor and proportional controls modulate air and water flow in response to delta from room set point and provide feedback on system operation and health via communication with the BMS.
- Quality and safety — every unit tested and inspected at the factory for trouble-free commissioning and operation.